If you want to place Fan Builder ads on Instagram you will need to convert your Instagram account to a professional account and link it to your Facebook Business page. If you don’t have Instagram or don’t want to use it you can skip this step, but we would highly recommend using Instagram as an artist.
To convert your account, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Business.
- Follow the steps to connect your Instagram business account to the Facebook Page you have set up for your artist
- Add details, like your business category and contact information.
- Tap Done.
After this you need to connect your Instagram to your Facebook. The steps are below.
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the top menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect account. Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and select Log in.
Once you have finished this setup you should now be ready to start using Fan Builder.